Thursday, March 17, 2005

Be A Man, Biff

Despite our politically correct, genderless twenty-first century society, I think it’s not only acceptable, but also MANDATORY, for a man to be a man. I will be simple, direct and heavy-handed, and I reserve the right to be wrong. I will stop being wrong when I decide I’m wrong, but if you insist on arguing with me, I reserve the right to become wronger.

The feminization of man has laid waste to the physical attributes of manhood. It’s OK to have fingernails that are dirty and toenails that are too long. It’s not OK to have a bathroom counter brimming with skin and hair care products. If a man’s skin is dry, cracked and bleeding, that’s manly. Ralph Lauren doesn’t have the balls to concoct a cologne that smells better than sweat. Tassels belong on a stripper’s nipples, not on a man’s shoes. The most effective immunization is dirt ingested via every orifice of the body.

Too much flight …… not enough fight.

If I’m wrong, fuck you for noticing.